And a surprise
Do you have a healthy lifestyle and is your health a priority for you? Then our free OHRA Gezond module may be a good fit for you. The module pays for you to get a physical exam and advice from a sports physician and a follow-up exam as part of the Personal Health Check.
- Brochure OHRA Health Care Insurance 2018 [PDF]
- Package Comparer OHRA Health Care Insurance 2018 [PDF]
- Application form OHRA Health Care Insurance [PDF]
Not from the Netherlands?
We will be more than happy to explain our complex healthcare system to you.
The basic insurance is the same for all healthcare insurers. The government decides what the basic insurance must cover. With the OHRA Zorgverzekering, you have basic insurance which covers, for example, your general practitioner, the hospital, medication and maternity care. Additionally, you can choose from various types of supplementary insurance, including supplementary dental insurance. The OHRA Health Care Insurance is a refund policy. This means that you yourself choose which doctor, hospital or physical therapist you want to treat you.
Basic insurance covers a large percentage of care, but not everything. That is why OHRA has various types of supplementary insurance. There is always a supplementary insurance to suit your situation.
- OHRA TandenGaaf enables you to set the maximum coverage that we pay for your dental costs each year yourself. You can choose coverage of € 250 or € 500.
- OHRA Tand Sterk covers 75% up to a maximum amount of € 250 per year and applies to the following treatments by a dentist and/or dental hygienist.